Language education for students
- learn the necessary vocabulary and grammar
- consolidate what they have learned
- use intensive foreign language
- fun learning
- becoming better
Organization of training:
- The form of training is basically attendance (class) form. Part of lessons and tests may be conducted for, through our e-learning. The courses are by appointment. The groups are formed with 8-12 students.
- Training courses for students throughout the year (from the beginning to the end of the school year). Timing of classes is on weekdays at 2 hours and weekend (one day 4 hours).
- Prodalzhitelnosttta of teaching language school systems 80 hours for first class and 120 hours of classes from second to 12th.
- Forming a positive attitude towards languages;
- Developing language skills - speaking, reading, writing and listening;
- Improving communication skills and use the language in different situations;
- Consolidation and refinement of acquired knowledge;
- Tapping the potential of students to speak a foreign language;
- Personal development and improvement.
- I learn and play!
- Look, listen and understand!
- Actively learn! - Working in pairs, role play, drama, songs and poems;
- Decide yourself! - Interactive activities with audio / video equipment, games and quizzes on a computer;
- Making project! - Project work for my family, my day, my favorite film and others.
- I love books! - Reading books in a foreign language, narration and discussion.
Documents for completed training for children and students:
- Certificate of Completion of Training (A4)
- Certificate of participation (A4)